Saturday 14 April 2012

The last two 30th Cards...

 This was made for a rock chick! I didn't want it to look to girly but it still had to have a feminine touch!  The A4 sheet of Happy Birthday paper is Kanban and the ribbon is from QVC but no longer available.  The red punched paper holding up the card is 12x12 bazzill card stock cut by a Martha Stewart punch (part of the cupcake collection @ QVC)  The Button, butterfly and Happy 30th Birthday were cut out from my silhouette from mirri card and the charm is Tim Holtz.  The butterfly was cut out of white paper on the silhouette, then I used a rocket red dew drop ink pad to tint the paper.  I stamped a butterfly onto the cut out in the same ink pad and embossed  then repeated the process. One I painted it with rangers glossy accent and left to dry.  Just stuck foam pads on the back of the glossy one and bent up the wings and layered them. Added to a matt and added a few gem stones.  


Used the same process for the butterfly's on the 2nd blue card.  I just used sky blue from the dew drop set I have and added blue stones.  The paper is Tim Holtz, the pale blue card is part of the bazzill pack and also cut some strips with the vintage die and stuck this around the edges with wet glue.  The flowers were cut from white velum using the Tim Holtz tattered floral's.  I inked them with same ink pad, stamped a word stamp from the same TH chic set as the butterfly and added some wet Martha Stewart glitter just using my fingers.  Once dry I layered them and added a gem stone.  Edged the card with the same ink so it all tied in together.


Both cards are A4 in size.

No comments:

Post a Comment