Saturday 2 June 2012

Back on it!

Well May was a busy month so my blog has been a little neglected.  First my mum had a stroke and was in hospital for a few weeks and it was my daughter's 6th birthday. Thankfully my mum is home now and improving each day and my daughter loved her day so a better end to the month than the start!

I made a couple of cards using the same layout, A4 in size which were actually very simple but took an age to make due to waiting for the glue to dry each time you fix an item!

Made for a work colleague...



I also had to make a card for my daughters best friend so used the same idea just made it more colourful!


The small card is a money envelope as she wanted to go on a toys r us shop!  Will try and sell these locally I think as everyone has been raving about them!

Made this today, had a hungover other half, kids who are moody and wanted to play in their room so I was happy at my desk for a few hours playing with a new Tim Holtz mask and trying to get ahead of myself for a change!



The brown paper is from the inside of a roll of gift paper and the tag from a free cd from a magazine.  This cost pennies to make!

And finally my daughter's birthday card!


Going to see some boats on the river Thames tomorrow morning and then baking in the afternoon for a street party on Monday so will have to wait and craft again from Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment