Finally I got the adapters for my vagabond to use my first spellbinder die!
Inspired by Sue Wilson and just had to get one of the flower dies to try out! I found 3 flowers worked best on a 20cm x 20cm card but they looked a little bare so cut out some leaf type shapes and matt's from my silhouette and had a heap of bits ready.Prep!
Sorry about the glare!
I used all the above with Craftwork Cards sentiments and Tim Holtz Vintage Lace Die, Martha Stewart Punch and added some ribbon and lace. I used glossy accents for the glue as sticks solid straight away!The papers are all from Bazzil Basics kit from QVC purchased at christmas and some bling was added at the end in the flowers and on their own for more sparkle. I loved making these and have lots of leaves left over so will do some more spellbinders cutting when I get 10 minutes peace!
The last two designs I am going to make again with my own design of leaf so I can sell them! I have run out of that lace and the white ribbon so need to go shopping! They must look realistic, my 2 year old son asked to smell them!!!
I had a very expensive craft weekend without going to any craft shops! QVC had a sale so purchased a few items there, had to stock up on A4 cards for work cards and purchased some horse stamps from ebay for a craft fair I'm doing in September for Riding For The Disabled. I am actually quite scared of horse's but one of my oldest friends is a horse nut and there all the time and has made some lovely fridge magnets to sell so we will be sharing a stall. Can't wait. Just need to get stock made up ready in time!
Till next time!