Tuesday 6 November 2012

It's been a while....

But I'm back!

What with the kids, work and my mum being in ill then in hospital life has been a bit chaotic for the past few months...I have still been making cards,  for work and family and preparing for my very first craft fair but not spending much time online!

So Just a quick pic update with two cards I made for a couple of lovely ladies at work...



For Fran....


I used a silhouette stars, pram shape and baby frame cut in pink bazzil cardstock & gingham paper all 12x12. Used 2 of each. Decorated it with peel offs, gems and card candi. Used a Martha Stewart punch for the borders and tied the lace ribbon and added a heart charm. All edged with pink ink.




                                                                           For Kalina...



Not sure of the sex of this baby so went for they yellow and green option.  Yellow bazzil this time and green check K & Co card.  Again the Martha Stewart punch, lace and heart charm and the baby tape was from a jar at the till in my local craft shop!  The stamp is from a Stamping Up baby set mounted on mirri.






It was nice to use all the same kind of materials and tools and get two different cards. Next challenge is to scale down the pram and design smaller cards for sale!


And now it's official I am to be a guest designer for http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

Exciting times! Please take a look, some lovely card idea's...

Will update with craft stall card pics at the weekend, let's hope it's busy and I sell out!

Till then

Kay xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment