Saturday 8 December 2012

Made time for scrapbooking...

At last I got my page finished...Hurah!


When I don't get much time to scrapbook I think I like to use as many tools as possible!  
I used a stampin Up punch for the banner, Tim Holtz vintage market for the letters through my Vagabond, an old corner punch and a Martha Stewart punch for the red border of the photo.  Bazzil Basics for the card and the spotty paper is just what I had stashed away. A little bit of card candi to finish it off.  The pencils are a sticker but were just rolled up paper so if I ever need any more they look easy enough to make!  All edged with a red ink pad.

Christmas cards

This is a few samples of what I have been doing for the past few weeks...
A QVC kit, some cardstock, a few embossing folders and some embelishments...














Plus I made these leaving cards using my silhouette (also the stampin up triangle punch for the flags and a bird stamp by Tim Holtz, their name stamped with card candi type face stamp on the planes) for my boss and his wife leaving to go back home to start a property empire!  
Ignore the organised chaos of my desk these are both A4 so had no way of taking a picture of them cleanly!


Have had a few days off and back on it tomorrow with a couple more requested cards!  Then I need to make my family christmas cards! 

Thanks for looking!
Love Kay xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment