Tuesday 11 June 2013

Yellow Boutique...

For Chloe...


I purchased the Kanban dress stamps and Tim Holtz embossing folder at the same time, I knew they would make a great combo!  I coloured the dress in a few colours with promarkers but the yellow was definitely the favorite for me! The Shakespeare words are a stamp I purchased at a may day fair for £1 and the best wishes is from a set from Hobbycraft.  The roses I made myself from black card and the left over We Are Memory Keepers yellow paper.  The stripe paper is from the 12x12 gorjuss packs and the Martha Stewart punch was out again for the black trellis border for more texture.  I used spellbinders for the ovals and the button is from a huge Hobbycraft pack.  The bakers twine is Tim Holtz again, this is my new favorite way of attaching buttons! The frame and corners are cut out from a sheet in the gorjuss pack.

I liked this so much I made a variation on an A4 sized version given yesterday so coming next!

Kay
x

No comments:

Post a Comment