Monday 19 August 2013

A little birdie...

Well I know I have not posted for a while but I have to wait for the birthdays to pass before I put my cards up just in case!  Here is an A4 bird & cage card I made for work.  


The papers are First Edition, and I chose the colours after someone said they were not sure on pink & green, one of my favorite combo's!  The bird and cage are a Tim Holtz die and the ribbon from Hobbycraft.  The ribbon is just part of my stash and actually tied together the small packs envelopes in the old smaller card packs I used to buy!  I printed out the sentiment and then cut with spellbinders die's.  The button is from a huge stash I have and the hat pins were from create and craft. Last but not least is the bling, from poundland!  They are great for colouring with alcohol markers as well and will show this in my blog tomorrow.




The hat pins, so lovely in glass.

The best way to glue this is with a heat gun, I only got one recently as I was making so many big cards but for £10 I should have got one sooner!









Kay
x

No comments:

Post a Comment