Saturday 23 November 2013

Watch out pirates ahoy...

Back again, I've been so busy making cards, running round after the family, decorating and working that I have really neglected this blog, time to remedy that!

I have mostly been making cards again, but I did find time for a bit of scrap booking one Sunday morning...

The picture has been staring at me for months, in a rack of papers but where I could see it.  Taunting me!

First I chopped up the paper to make a card with my son for one of his friend's birthdays as I knew it was a bit bold for a whole scrap booking page...

We made this together...


Then a week later I did this! 

I was attacked one Sunday morning in bed by pirate's.  As you can see they were quite intimidating and did get their breakfast demands met!

I am getting asked about Christmas cards now and only have a few left over from last year!  One year I will actually start them in January!  No new ones made at all so that is the next project.  Luckily I have all my Christmas stuff in one place so time to dig it all out.  

In the meantime I will be posting more pics of all the large A4 cards I have been making...

Kay
x

No comments:

Post a Comment