Thursday 4 June 2015

Gorjuss again...

The card I made after the last gorjuss one! Been addicted to using these as new stamps!


For my daughter so had to be pink!
I used the gorjuss sweet tea stamp with my spectrum noir pens and then pencils. I stamped the image twice and cut out the toy once coloured and used foam buds to raise it. The tag stamp is from the same set.  

I backed the image with some Hobbycraft own brand paper and distressed the edges with a We Are Memory Keepers heart with the blade.  I also cut out the 9 with the same paper, using a number template.
First I embossed the pink bazzill basics paper for the background with a Crafters Companion distress 8x8 embossing folder and added silver pebeo gilding wax. Once mounted onto silver mirri I stuck this to the card and added the vintage rose papers bought from qvc years ago and added a pink stripey paper from Craftwork Cards on top. Again all distressed with the heart tool. All the added lace ribbon is from The Works and is a bargain at £1 a roll!  I have just a few different colours now!  
The roses, pears and doily is hobbycraft own brand and the bling is all from ebay via China.  
I have made another card with this image in greens and blue's...image coming soon!
There are just a few more gorjuss cards to post plus I have been making wedding and fathers day cards ready to sell.  Just a few baby cards to make and then it's back to christmas makes again!
Hope you enjoyed my post.
Kay
x

No comments:

Post a Comment