Wednesday 10 June 2015

Love a Cuppa...

I love Craftwork Cards!

 They have a unique look and are easily identified!  

I have made a couple of cards and a cup as a teachers thank you for the end of term.  We are moving in a month and I may not see my craft desk or items for a while so getting ahead of myself!  I will be making a few more cups this week and storing them safely at my mums while we move!

 Both cards are made using CWC bases. the one above I tore the edges and below inked with a pink ink pad. I coloured the cake's with Spectrum Noir pens and pencils.  I have hardly added any other items to these projects and find them really quick to make so for selling these are ideal.




You can get the set I used here 


Off to make more cards for my future craft stall, done birthday and wedding so onto new baby next.
Only a few weeks to go! Eek!

Thanks for stopping

Kay 
x




No comments:

Post a Comment