Monday 30 November 2015

Cupcake's..

I have used this digi stamp called 'Emily Party' before on cards but I just love it!  It's a Polkadoodles image by Nikky Hall and can be obtained here...


Again I just take the images on the school run and colour while I wait to keep away the boredom! All coloured with Spectrum Noir colour pencils.

The flowers are all by Craftwork Cards, the stamens by Anna Marie Designs and the backing paper I purchased years ago from QVC.  The ribbon and gems are from Hobbycraft and the plain papers are the topsy turvy pack from Create and Craft.

All the flower's on this card are Tattered Flower's big die, the swirl die was free with a magazine years ago and the oval dies are Spellbinders Opulent Oval's.  The happy birthday die is by Crafters Companion and the leaves die used was Spring greenery.  Again I used the topsy turvy papers. I had just received my Spectrum Noir sparkle pens when I had blended this one so I added some glitter!


I'm up to 137 cards for my card fairs and in the middle of making christmas trees which I will post up next!
Kay
x

No comments:

Post a Comment