Friday 20 November 2015

Scruffy Kitten...

I purchased these stamps from Crafters Companion with a CD but to be honest the CD has hardly any papers suitable for the boy stamps.  Nothing at all as far as I can see for the pirate! I just used the stripes! There are a couple on there where you can't make out the details so unsure 100%!  If you like the images I would suggest just the stamps unless just making girls cards, then the CD is fine!

The images are cute however so I have been taking these with me on the school run so when I am waiting about I am still doing something creative!  These are the boys ones I have made so far...

These were my son's 6th birthday cards!  Made with love!



Both images are coloured with Spectrum Noir pens then pencils and blended.

The footballer was on fabric and it was my first play with it and it worked out fine!

The remainder are all for my craft stall so more of a batch make or I wouldn't have many to sell!







The dinosour onesie!




All used with the sentiments that came with the stamps and the backing paper changed in colour from the CD to match.  All ribbons from The works or Hobbycraft and the plain papers are all from the topsy turvy set from Create and Craft. All simple, just took a while to colour!

The Gardener!


 The background paper is again from the CD and the fence I cut using my silhouette machine.
All coloured with Spectrum Noir.
I have been making a lot of Christmas cards but when I get sick of them I have pulled these out for a break!  Next post will share some of my Christmas makes!

Kay
x

No comments:

Post a Comment